All Diamond Daughters jewelry is manufactured using the highest quality materials and is inspected prior to pick-up & delivery to the client.
I understand that my jewelry will experience wear & tear over time- such as but not limited to the following:
- Precious metals, especially prongs, wear down over time and may require restoration work as part of normal wear & tear.
- Platinum jewelry turning gray over time and cannot be reversed/ repolished to return to its original condition.
- Platinum (soft metal) cannot be polished to remove deep dents or scratches.
- Excessive polishing of jewelry which leads to polished off metal, therefore leads to loose/ damaged/ broken diamonds or precious gemstones.
- Prongs catching, wearing out, or bending over time due to everyday wear or normal damage, allowing a stone to fall out.
- Diamond Daughters are not responsible at any point in time for missing, chipped, or abraded diamonds/ precious stones and does not cover the loss or severe damage that a piece could sustain. This includes center stones in any ring or piece.
- The loss of stones caused by damage from everyday wear or from other damage.
- Wear & tear will occur in all fine jewelry pieces over time.
- The discoloration of precious metals caused by immersion in pools, chemicals, and hot tubs, make-up, lotion, oils or bathing.
- Wearing your jewelry at the gym or even dropping can cause serious damage/trauma & should be inspected right away.
- Size adjustments can be made for additional charge by our jewelry experts. The cost can be determined after a full inspection of your jewelry.
It is the clients responsibility to care for and maintain their jewelrys’ level of wear & tear over time.
Diamond Daughters are not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of your jewelry. We recommend adding your jewelry to your insurance policy for such incidents.
Diamond Daughters is not responsible and will not replace any item due to skin reactions or allergies caused by our fine jewelry.
All jewelry purchased from Diamond Daughters is eligible for complimentary cleaning & inspection, recommended once every 6 months.
Diamond Daughters jewelry should not be taken to a different jeweler, we are always available to inspect and repair your jewelry at an additional cost. Should a Diamond Daughters piece be tempered by another jeweler, Diamond Daughters will no longer be responsible for any manufacturing issues from that point on.
There are no returns or exchanges. All sales are final.
We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
* Due to COVID, all orders will take longer than usual. Packages may be lost by the shipping company, Diamond Daughters is not responsible for the delays or lost packages. Thank you for your patience through this difficult time.
*Any customer with a shipping address outside of the USA will not be able to purchase form Diamond Daughters as we do not ship internationally.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
-When you sign up to our newsletter we collect information from your E-mail address
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal, Google Pay, Etc.), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Contacting us via social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Instagram will require us to collect private information such as your phone number, first & last name and address
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
OTHER USES OF DEVICE INFORMATION, INCLUDING: advertising, targeting through Facebook Ads, Google, Instagram & social media platforms
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED.
COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
[[INCLUDE IF LOCATED IN OR IF STORE HAS CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE]]
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
861 6th Avenue 535, San Diego, CA, 92101, United States