Refund, Return, and Exchange Policy
- All jewelry is custom and made to order.
- No refunds/cancellations.
- No returns.
- No exchanges.
- All designs produced by and in collaboration with the Diamond Daughters are the expressed intellectual property of the The Diamond Daughters, Inc.
- We reserve the right to reproduce and resale any and all designs produced through the work of the Diamond Daughters, Inc and/or in collaboration with the Diamond Daughters Inc at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to photograph, record, and display any and all jewelry designs at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to use any all design images/recording for marketing, advertising, and educational purposes including by not limited to: our website, social media platforms, and printed materials.
- All orders must be paid in full before products will be shipped.
- All shipments require an adult signature (aged 21 or over) upon delivery for security purposes.
- All shipments carry insurance from a third party vendor during the transportation process.
- Orders under $200 will be shipped via USPS priority mail.
- Orders over $200 will be shipped via FedEx second day shipping to a FedEx location and held for pick-up.
- The third party insurance company selects the FedEx location nearest the shipping address the customer provided and confirmed via email for security purposes.
- The client will be provided with a tracking number and FedEx address via email the day the ring ships.
- Customers has five (5) business days to pick up the package from the FedEx location once it arrives before it will be returned to the DD office.
- Someone over the age of 21 will need to sign for the package.
- Any changes to the shipping address after it has been confirmed by email will incur an additional fee(s).
- Diamond Daughters are not responsible for the loss, damage, and/or delay of any shipment once it has been received the a third party carrier.
- Shipping is available exclusively in the United States. International shipping is cannot be accommodated.
- Initial shipping with insurance is included with every order.
- If a package is returned to the Diamond Daughters due to failure to receive the package, the client will be responsible for all shipping costs including insurance.
In-Person Pick Up Policy
- All orders must be paid in full before products will be released to the customer.
- All orders that are picked-up in the Diamond Daughters showroom and/or curbside delivery must be signed for upon taking possession of the piece.
- All entrants to the Diamond Daughters showroom must wear a mask/face covering at all times regardless of vaccination status.
- Diamond Daughters are not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of jewelry.
- It is recommend that you add your pieces to your insurance policy for such incidents.
Manufacturing Standards Policy
- All Diamond Daughters fine jewelry is manufactured using the highest quality materials.
- Each piece undergoes a rigorous multi-point inspection process prior to release to the customer.
- Diamond Daughters is not responsible and will not replace any item due to skin reactions or allergies caused by fine jewelry.
Care and Maintenance
- It is the client's responsibility to care for and maintain jewelry to preserve the piece's brilliance and stability.
- All jewelry purchased from Diamond Daughters is eligible for lifetime complimentary cleaning and inspection.
- Cleaning and inspection should be conducted every six months.
- Diamond Daughters jewelry should be maintained and repaired exclusively by the Diamond Daughters' jewelers. Do not take Diamond Daughters jewelry to any other jeweler.
- Should a Diamond Daughters piece be tempered by another jeweler, Diamond Daughters will not be responsible for any manufacturing issues from that point forward.
Understanding Wear and Tear
- Clients should read the care guidelines brochure provided with each ring purchase before wearing the piece.
- Normal wear and tear will occur on all pieces of fine jewelry over time.
- Precious metals, especially prongs, wear down over time and may require restoration work as part of normal wear and tear. The client is responsible for any and all fees that may accompany restoration work.
- Polishing jewelry reduces the amount of metal on a piece. Excessive polishing leads to loose/ damaged/ broken diamonds and/or precious gemstones.
- Prongs can catch, wear out, and/or bend over time due to everyday wear or damage, this may cause stone(s) to fall out.
- Discoloration of precious metals (gold, platinum, etc) can be caused by immersion in pools, chemicals, and hot tubs, or contact with make-up, lotion, oils or soap.
- Diamond Daughters are not responsible at any point in time for missing, chipped, or abraded diamonds/ precious stones and does not cover the loss or severe damage that a piece could sustain. This includes center stones in any ring or piece.
- Wearing fine jewelry at the gym or even dropping it can cause serious damage/trauma. Any piece that has experienced tough wear or trauma should be inspected by a Diamond Daughters' jeweler immediately.
- Platinum (soft metal) cannot be polished to remove deep dents or scratches.
- Platinum jewelry will turn gray over time and cannot be reversed/ repolished to return to its original condition.
- The Diamond Daughters offer one complimentary sizing (including round-trip shipping with insurance) within six (6) months of receiving an engagement ring and/or wedding band.
- Sizing may be required over time. The cost of additional sizing (including round-trip shipping with insurance) is the responsibility of the client.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
What information do we collect?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- When you sign up to receive our newsletter we collect information from your email address
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal, Google Pay, Etc.), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Contacting us via social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Instagram will require us to collect private information such as your phone number, first & last name and address.
How do we use your personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to communicate with you and screen our orders for potential risk and/or fraud.
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). Other uses of Device Information include:: advertising, targeting through Facebook Ads, Google, Instagram & social media platforms
Do we share your personal information?
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
How do I opt out of targeted advertisements?
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at by clicking here.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by clicking 'unsubscribe' from the following sites
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal by clicking here.
Do we track?
No! Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Do we retain data?
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18
Updates and Changes
How do I get in contact with the Diamond Daughters?
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
861 6th Avenue 535, San Diego, CA, 92101, United States
As of August 27, 2021